Subject: [Leica] Biting the bullet on LR cloud
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 08:28:11 +0200

If you store your files locally (which I do) there are only advantages to
the subscription plan.

With one NOTABLE exception from what I understand : your edits (the sidecar
files) will no longer be yours nor available once you unsubscribe. But
you?ll keep your raws, dog, or jpegs available as before.
Better check on this and think twice IMHO.

Amities

Philippe, subscribed and taking the associated risks.