Subject: [Leica] Biting the bullet on LR cloud
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 08:22:53 +0200

The hard disk in my Mac Mini needed replacement last week, and the repair
place upgraded my computer to the latest OS, Big Sur. One implication of
that is that I will no longer be able to use my old standalone Lightroom 6.7
because Big Sur does not support 32-bit applications. So I am looking at the
horrible subscription plans. Am I correct in assuming that if I take the
plan that includes Lightroom Classic, it will be more or less like working
on the standalone version, just with some more bells and whistles? I have no
interest in storing my photos in the cloud.

TIA,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu