Subject: [Leica] Film and Digital
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 10:13:18 -0400

I was pro film when I used film and I'm pro film whenever I scan my old
Kodachromes, but I would never go back to film now.  Digital is so much
easier.  Every time I scan these old Kodachromes, I remember the problems
trying to carry all of that film and get it through airports using
lead-lined bags, and then when I got all of it back home, I had to send it
to Kodak and wait for it to be developed.  It was expensive, too!!  Once
Kodak changed their development to Qualex, I switched to E6 and developed
it at home.  I would never go back to that either!!

Thank goodness for my SL!!

Tina