Subject: [Leica] EXPERIMENT
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 09:20:05 +0530

Yes, of course, it is just that you subcontract the B&W conversion to the
manufacturer of the camera, but I thought the idea was to have a source B&W
file.

My guess is that putting a Red Filter will just give you IR images in
colour, in varying degrees, depending on the strength of the filter.

True B&W files can be achieved only by buying a Monochrom, or getting a
camera converted by maxmax.com or equivalent. I have seen the printed
results with a converted Nikon D850 (in our long running Digital Print
Exchange) and they are mind blowing.

Cheers
Jayanand