Subject: [Leica] PAW 30
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 20:11:21 -0700

I really appreciated the landing pattern plane.   A friend of mine is a
Delta pilot who for a time bid on some Peruvian flights.   One of the
airports was above 10000 feet or around 3000 meters above sea level.  You
had to decend between mountain Peaks and land on a marginally long enough
runway for the weight of the plane: especially if Peru was playing games
with fuel prices.  Good piloting always preferred.