Subject: [Leica] Question for Q2 owners on face recognition
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 19:44:34 -0700

I have had my Q2 for a little over a year (wow, time flies) and have yet
to get it to work with face recognition focusing. Have any of you Q2
users had any success?? What am I doing wrong?

Once in a while it will follow a face, but I think it lacks the
horsepower to do a consistently good job.? I think they should have put
the Maestro III processor in it if they wanted it to do face recognition.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher