Subject: [Leica] Iceland
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 12:41:41 -0400

That?s a good start, Jim! Some iconic Icelandic scenes and an unexpected
splash of color. The juxtaposition of the sculpture of the Viking ship and
the organ in Hallgrimskirkja is very nice. Looking forward to more.

This nudges me to get back to work on my own Iceland folder for the Gallery,
thanks!

?howard