Subject: [Leica] Friday very mature flower - Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 18:11:08 -0700

There would have to be a lot of squirrels.? This was in a large pear
orchard by the USDA where my students are working.

I have a problem with my own personal grapes and birds.? The only
solution I have found was to cover as many bunches of grapes I can with
panty hose, but last year they figured it out and I only got 4 bunches
from my two vines.? Hope I fare better this year.

Aram