Subject: [Leica] filter size for 90/4 Elmar LTM ser no. 874068
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 19:33:25 -0500

According to my pocket guide it is a A36 if an early model or E39.  I
suspect you have two E39's so you need an A36.  As far as lens hoods go, if
you have a narrow cut on the very front knurling you should be able to use
a hood for a screw mount Summicron as I don't think that diameter changed
in the screw mount era.