Subject: [Leica] PBS series
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 09:20:53 -0700

PBS has been airing a series called "Icons:? Music Through The Lens.? I
caught part of it last week, but you can see episodes at PBS.

https://www.pbs.org/about/about-pbs/blogs/news/icon-music-through-the-lens-explores-the-thrilling-world-of-concert-photography/

There are 6 episodes and I have watched the first two.? Worth it if you
are into music.? Lots of Leica cameras.

Here is a link to episode one to get you started.

Icon: Music Through the Lens | On Camera | Episode 1 | PBS
<https://www.pbs.org/video/on-camera-8pqoks/>

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson