Subject: [Leica] Leica Elmar 90mm f4 LTM
From: smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 17:00:22 -0700

That is very good to hear. I ran across an image on the 'net that used that
lens. I did a quick search of ebay and one was going for about $225 in mint
condition, so i snapped it up. I attempted to use it yesterday on a IIIg,
but the sprocket didn't engage and the film didn't advance. I'm going to try
it again at a barbecue tomorrow.

Thanks, Brian

Jeff