Subject: [Leica] Kentmere 400
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:57:56 +0930

It looks good in HC-110 (or clones), TMax or even better TMax RS, or DD-X.
Expose plenty and don't develop too long.  5.5 min in HC-110 (I use the
Freestyle Legacy Pro clone) 1+31 is about right; adjust your exposure to
the time.

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 4:29 AM Jeffery Smith via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>