Subject: [Leica] Waiting Room 3am
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 10:17:03 -0700

Interesting shots.? I like the patterns you found with the furnishings.?
Those are interesting sinks.? Don't think I have ever seen any like that.

So, what was the final outcome?? Inquiring minds want to know.

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Waiting Room 3am)