Subject: [Leica] A few more student shots
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 10:13:21 -0700

They have moved on to something else, but I can't recall the name as the
lab assistant poured the gel for us this time.? Next time we will do it
on our own.? Maybe other labs in the building still use EtBr.? Not
sure.? There are still signs up on the imaging station about using
gloves, but they might just be a hold over. It has been two years since
we worked in their lab as the college did not have independent research
last summer due to Covid.? It was iffy this year until the last month or
so before summer quarter.

We have a bunch more PCR to do with different primers for different
suspected neurotransmitters, then we will cut the bands out and clone
the PCR product to get it ready for sequencing.

Aram