Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 05:01:17 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week we start in the bar district conveniently
located next to the convention hall.  The plywood art is mostly down and
there is some new permanent art.  The first one is pretty nice for a side
entrance bar:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Dalt+cat+reclining.jpg.html

Turning the corner we find this bet of advert:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Wanderlust+armadillo.jpg.html

The next four are part of a continuous mural that I can't back up far
enough to get; it is sitting on a feeder road to an interstate so
defaulting to an ultrawide doesn't work well either.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Wanderlust+armadillo.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/leaves+in+hand+abstract.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/family+group+abstract.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/hand+holding+gifts+abstract.jpg.html

Next week we will finish off this mural.  I chose not to stitch as it would
be excessively long and narrow to show up well on mobile devices: it would
work well only on 16/9 or wider screens.

All the best.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com