Subject: [Leica] My 6 pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 16:32:45 -0500

I felt the same about the composition thus the comment about "classic
street".   The moment was fleeting and you put her in the frame.  Some
classic images have very non traditional compositions where a subject is
almost out of the frame.  Feininger has a classic cover image of a woman
moving completely out of frame.

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Photographer-Andreas-Feininger/dp/0131622145

Perhaps if cropped a little tighter on the left the feeling of movement and
admiration could be emphasized.