Subject: [Leica] "Stuff" Leica users say
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 09:18:23 -0400

Thanks, Peter!

As a Leica owner (?Leicaman? as E. Leitz GmbH ads in National Geographic
used to say*) for 58 years and counting, I?d heard them all (and maybe used
one or two?). As a new Q2 owner (?caretaker for the next generation?), now I
have a couple more! (But not the ?ventilated? lens hood!)

?howard

*and I?m sorry to say, with the same plush abdominal cushion:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/IS+for+Gallery/Baptism+of+Q.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=x3537d6c2