Subject: [Leica] My students
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 13:32:05 -0700

My independent research project has started.? Here are my students hard
at work grinding up some insect abdomen tips to extract the mRNA
(familiar term to the public now) in the first step at looking at
neurotransmitters that may be expressed there. They had excellent
results on this first step.? Just taken with my little Sony RX-100, but
the Q2 is sure to follow.

YVC Independent Reserach-4271 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/sp/YVC+Independent+Reserach-4271.jpg.html>

Comments welcome

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] My students)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] My students)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] My students)