Subject: [Leica] L A short walk in La Barceloneta
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 22:53:24 +0200

Thank you Alan,

My latest posted pictures with film was a bad experience using Kentmere 400,
however.

I have found that the computer process of digitizing a negative does not
always reflect exactly what a wet copy would be, from my point of view each
technology requires its own treatment and except for some bad experience
like the one mentioned above, I appreciate a wet copy more than a digital
one. I believe that you cannot and should not judge the quality of a photo
if you only see it on a monitor.
Lluis