Subject: [Leica] Up-resolution with PS Enhance and with Gigapixel
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 17:37:34 -0700

Howard.? When I look at these I have to admit to myself that the Q2 w/o
any enhancement looks best to my eye.? The PS Enhance does not look too
bad, but the Gigapixle seems way overdone.? Edge artifacts make it look
pushed too much.? Especially between the sky and rocks and the details
along the light/dark edges on the rocks.? Maybe you pushed the sliders a
bit too much? I would try a more modest attack with Gigapixle.

Just my 2 cents worth, but i see it is not in agreement with the other
comments I have read as far out as the digest goes.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher