Subject: [Leica] Leica M-EVF
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 21:55:10 -1000

 The success of this camera,  if it is real, will depend on the focusing
system. If it is not accurate or not easy to use, the camera will be a dud.
The traditional M RF is incredibly accurate and easy to use. It is not
affected by  the choice of aperture. Looking through the lens and
accurately focusing at f16 is not easy.  In this case depth of field is not
your friend.
I wonder what magic Leica will employ?
I am still shooting a M9. A really good solution would interest me.