Subject: [Leica] What To Do With A Lens With Fungus?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 19:52:11 -0500

Thanks for the responses!

When I got the lens back from KEH I couldn't see anything amiss which is
why I sent it off to MPB (who have only recently come up on my radar).
When I get it back I will take another look and then see if I can find
someone to give me a quote on a cleaning.

Sadly I don't know any young photographers who could use it but maybe my
semi-local camera store (Bedford's) will.

--Bob