Subject: [Leica] Q2
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 13:01:17 -0400

Love my Q2. Sold my M6 TTL to fund the purchase last month.

Use it for work and personal use. I tried one out before COVID on a France
trip in Dec 2019. I was hooked.

Possible the best Leica (and the first Q) ever made IMO.

Chris Williams
www.dcdocumentaryphotographers.com
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261