Subject: [Leica] Testing a Fuji 645 wide, MF 4.5x6. Second and last delivery
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 00:30:13 +0200

Thank you Don,

The MF give a nice tonal range and I?m very happy with it, you are right, I
can try to go with both cameras, in my opinion the Leica is more ergonomic
and fast to operate, the main difference is on the rangefinder path, you can
focus much more fast with the Leica than any other camera. I will  show you
a crop of the tattoo.

Lluis