Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 13:11:51 -0700

While the weather in Yosemite this trip was a bit boring (blue skies and
hot), the dogwood were exceptional.? Not sure if it was because we were
a week later that usual, or the weather.? Trees were loaded.? It was
windy, so hard to get any real close-up shots, but I tried.? Here are
three to start out with.? First one with Q2. I put the Q2 in continuous
autofocus, put the focus spot on the flower and shot to see if it could
keep up with the wind. Worked pretty good.

Housekeeping-1000084 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Housekeeping-1000084.jpg.html>

Yosemite Dogwood-6844 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Yosemite+Dogwood-6844.jpg.html>

Yosemite Dogwood-6860 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Yosemite+Dogwood-6860.jpg.html>

Comments welcome

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Friday Flowers Aram)