Subject: [Leica] Vintage
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 16:10:02 -0600

Dear Lluis!

I love both pictures for very different reasons!

Dreams tells a story!  I love that you have captured the details of the
toys in the display, the child in the doorway and just enough dynamic range
to see the wonders in the doorway to imagine the delight a child has
entering a toy store!

My mum used to work with Anton Pieck pictures and I want to high five you
from Calgary for bringing those memories back!

Vilanova i la Geltru is wonderful for different reasons altogether!  Your
eye for composition blows my mind!  I absolutely love the white space in
the image that is balanced by the lady in black!

As always. I am always thankful that you take the time to post!

Be well!

Jasse