Subject: [Leica] Noctilux days
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 15:50:16 -0700

Dearest Lluis!  It's always a treat to get your images!

A Goat Friend - So - the family has a goat, like we would have a dog?  You
caught a great moment with your image that shows that the goat and the
walker have a relationship.

An evening after confinement - I'm amazed at the dynamic range you've
managed here.  I'm very aware of your skill as a photographer, but to
capture the 4 people (especially the expression on the one man's face) AND
to get the details inside the brightly lit store . . . AND the texture of
the cobblestone.  Lovey work!

In a bench - I'm a sucker for a well composed picture, and the lit
lamppost balanced against the couple with the building details as a
background makes for a picture that would be wonderful to see large.

Waiting (for) the train - I wore Doc Martens when I was. teenager, and now
my teenage girls wears them!  Glad to see that they are in fashion here in
Calgary as well as in Spain!  I must admit that I love the lines you
captured in the flooring that give this image so much depth.  Once again, I
bet this picture looks amazing large.

Thank you for spending the time to post these pictures.

I have a well used M9 with a 50mm Nocti - you make me want to shoot!

Stay safe my friend!

Jasse