Subject: [Leica] Relic of the Past
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 10:48:45 -0700

Personally, I do not own a cell phone.? My wife has one and we use it
only when we travel as our families like to hear from us once in a
while, or for emergencies.? I survived quite will before they were
around and continue to survive well.? I don't have the need for
continuous communication babble.? But my computer equipment is top
notch, so not a Luddite.

Aram