Subject: [Leica] Erica Baum
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 08:08:10 -0400

This is in a category of photography that I call Crap Art.? It costs way
too much, is written about in lyrical terms by "experts" that speak to
your soul, has little to no craft in its making, and overall is just
plain dull.? It is almost always available in giant sizes.

Museums buy it all the time.....? They place it in spots to attract
attention to their astuteness in acquiring such exquisite art.

Save your money for a Rembrandt, Picasso, Dali, or Weston, Adams, etc. I
say.

Frank

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Erica Baum)