Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/4/2021: testing a new film
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 09:38:45 +0530

Very nice! Nice, soft tonality. The advantages of shooting with a slow
film, I presume.

I bought a bunch of Ilford B&W film in 35mm and 120, because two processing
houses have set up shop here, but have not started using them as yet. In
the bunch is one roll of Ilford Pan F which is also ASA 50. I took out my
film equipment and found my Nikon F3 & F100 were working perfectly, but the
Rollei definitely needs a service. I have yet to figure out how to get it
done in this pandemic infested time!

Cheers
Jayanand