Subject: [Leica] Abandoned Building on Wells Street
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 21:37:42 -0400

In the city, everything has an owner, even if it looks abandoned. If the
owner truly walked away, the city would have seized it for unpaid property
taxes, then demolished it and sold the land. I asked on the Wells Street
Facebook Group if anyone knew the building's story. A lot of the business
owners on Wells who have been working to revitalize the neighborhood are on
the group and they seem to know everyone's business there. I haven't gotten
a response yet, though.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

260-437-8990

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 4/22/21, 5:52 PM, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    I don't recall that much yellow brick in Indiana,  the brick does a good
    job with the limestone.   Your hometown is doing well enough that there
    must be an ownership question on this property.