Subject: [Leica] At work in the Darkroom
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 00:13:49 +0200

Ah! Thanks so much Peter!

I keep great memories of my friend! He knews me when I was a child and I?ve
shoot my first pictures with a Kodak Baby folder camera from my mother. When
I was a young man he explained me things about photography, on his Studio I
saw the first Hasselblad in the lates fifties, I still keep the fotometer
Zeiss Ikon IKOPHOT I?ve bought to him and I will never sell it!

Great marvellous memories!
Lluis