Subject: [Leica] Iron Sphere of Death
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 17:14:22 -0400

A daredevil rides a motorcycle at high speed inside a small spherical metal
cage at the 2018 Three Rivers Festival. The "Iron Sphere Of Death" was part
of a circus company called the Victoria Circus that performed at the 2018
TRF carnival.

The Three Rivers Festival takes place for 10 days in July at Headwaters Park
in downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana.

I?m still working through my long backlog of old work that I have to edit!

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=3410

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=3411

Olympus Pen-F and 12-40mm f2.8 Olympus Pro lens

--

Chris Crawford

Fine Art Photography

Fort Wayne, Indiana