Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 14:06:51 -0500

Metal roofs are the superior material in this part of the world.  Asphalt
self destruction in the heat and sun. Tile and slate suffer terribly in the
frequent hail storms.  With the cushion/water shield underlayment noise
isn't a problem and they actually improve energy efficiency by about 8% at
least on my home from before and after energy consumption.