Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 22: Vaccination Day at the Aviva
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 13:58:45 -0500

Beware the second jab.  I had a fairly bad 2nd night and my daughter also
had a very bad 2nd day after jab two.  Not saying not to have it but do
plan on a down day of severe flu like symptoms the second day after your
jab.  Have all the usual flu survival items at your house and you will be
much better on the third day.