Subject: [Leica] Monday MIsc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 05:11:11 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week was taken in a great circle essentially
mimicking a walk to the main library to return some books(unfortunately the
library proper is closed, we build a beautiful 100M dollar building then
keep it closed due to Covid).

We start with a new apartment block going in, this is the fireproof
staircase that goes up first:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/staircase+enveloped.jpg.html

My neighbors wanted a metal roof and these photogenic folks installed it:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/installing+a+metal+roof.jpg.html

These workers were taking a lunch break with a microwave hooked up to their
generator.  If you look at the structure it is obvious why it isn't being
rehabbed: 2x6 floor joists and in places 2x4 rafters:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/microwave+lunch+at+the+demolition+site.jpg.html

This man was taking a peaceful lunch break at the lake:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/An+apple+at+the+park.jpg.html

I am not sure what the attraction is, but I have seen like boats on three
continents:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Swann+boats+to+socially+distance.jpg.html

Last for today, I just liked the myriad tales you could make up about this
coquette looking back, she could go equally in any direction:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/isolation.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don