Subject: [Leica] Again some new Street shots
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 11:54:44 -0600

Hi Lluis!

I liked "Fun Moments" a lot because I think I miss 'people watching' - and
you captured this group of friends having a great laugh.

You've always demonstrated a great command of creating depth in your images
- "The Lady with White Pants" and "The Hot Winter Sun" certainly do this.
But your "The Doll" shows this, while being humorous.  I remember a while
ago you had posted a number of images similar to "A little bit of Sun'
against that HUGE wall.

Lluis,  I love when you capture moments:  like "Solitary Park".  It's so
refreshing to see life out on the streets again!

As always my heartfelt "Thank you" for taking the time to share these!

jasse