Subject: [Leica] FRIDAY FOR SALE 10% Discount Code for NEW TTArtisan and 7Artisans Lenses from KEH sale ends 4/6
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 13:09:00 -0700

Be sure to use this code at checkout at KEH.com  I believe most lenses are
instock in Atlanta for immediate delivery and in the unlikely event they
need service they have a one year warranty and may be repaired by KEH or PDX
Camera Service    While not included in this sale KEH is getting interesting
Leica bits often?.

While we all hope you buy lots of lenses, even if you don?t, you do have a
direct line to the manufacturer (Kim, copied here) what do you want to
eventually see in Leica M and other mount lenses? I doubt a AF IS M lens is
in the cards but maybe a Thamber like lens is someday...you never know?ask
away THANKS Mark in Oregon USA

DISCOUNT CODE

L7ART                   10% off New 7Artisans and TTArtisan lenses

It?s good from 3/24 till 4/6.

Thanks,

Phil Kaplan
Product & Merchandising Manager