Subject: [Leica] RicC PAW 11
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 11:39:48 -0500

A wide view of your world.   The country road image reminded me of my
drives through Southern Illinois corn country.   Unlike Iowa or Eastern
Nebraska far more tree lined roads and mixed fields as you presented.

For those who travel by air and stay at chain lodgings your tourist hotels
must be surprising.  Yet possibly a majority of visitors stay at those
places.

As an aside,  we were in Roosevelt New York and were interested in lodging
near his home.   Based on the car we were driving the proprietor subtly
dissuaded us from her humble lodging.   The same thing I implied to Lluis,
many fortunate people really have little conception for life closer to the
bottom.   Tina in particular would be an exception.