Subject: [Leica] a chance encounter
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 21:23:02 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Nope, no significant fires.  Coyotes are the primary predators at this park.
 Grizzly Bears are long gone and it?s probably too isolated for Mountain
Lion to have much presence, and there are lots of

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/phasianidae/meleagris/gallopavo/melgal25.html
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/mammals/leporidae/sylvilagus/audubonii/sylaud03.html

and

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/mammals/sciuridae/spermophilus/beecheyi/spebee02.html