Subject: [Leica] Doggos are our daughter got married!
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 20:32:16 -0700

We have corgi for 30+ years now. Jun Jun is only eight but she was
diagnosed with incurable cancer 3+ months ago. If quality of life ==
wanting food, it's 110%!!! Sadly, she is losing more facilities each day so
not sure how many more days or weeks we will have. Every day is a gift
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/810-2021-03-JunJun-Mom-Sinar-PS-1-60-positive.jpg.html

Leila is actually Jun Jun's biological aunt. She is 10 and a little scamp.
She's cute and she knows it
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/810-2021-03-Leila-Mom-Sinar-Cooke-1-60-positive.jpg.html

Finally, I forgot whether I mentioned it on Lug, but our daughter got
married! Here she is with her wife:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/45-2021-03-AriNLo-F04-positive-Edit-2.jpg.html

All the best! Stay safe and hope everyone will be vaccinated soon!

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
https://richardman.photo

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Doggos are our daughter got married!)