Subject: [Leica] IMGSs - Some Memories from Barcelona LUG meeting 2013
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 00:57:43 +0100

This would be wonderful!!!

YES, YES, YES!

Play it again, Sam!

Cheers
Lluis

Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMGSs - Some Memories from Barcelona LUG meeting 2013)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMGSs - Some Memories from Barcelona LUG meeting 2013)
Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] IMGSs - Some Memories from Barcelona LUG meeting 2013)