Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 21:17:41 -0600

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/live+oaks+above+the+creek.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/snow+on+palm+tree+2021.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Palm+dusted+by+snow+and+ice.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/the+scream.jpg.html