Subject: [Leica] Miss you guys: Corona PAW - Portrait
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 15:41:07 +0100

Thanks a zillion again Daniel !

The best portrait ever made of your servant. I used it for my professional
ID card back in the day, and although only the glasses remain untouched I
think it is still the one on my Linkedin account :-)

I?ve downloaded the large version of it earlier today, and will have it
printed as Alice simply loved it too.

Thanks again.

Amities

Philippe