Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 06:34:07 -0600

Greetings to all.  Starting the week with snow and ice we find my neighbor
playing with his dog:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/man+and+his+dog.jpg.html

Some people don't understand what happens when the weather forecast is for
extreme weather and don't plan ahead.  This is a line of folks coming and
going to the grocery store.  One of the issues with Texas and cold weather
south of Dallas is that the ground temperatures stay relatively warm,
 during the day snow melts mostly and turns into slush.  At night the
temperatures dropped well below freezing and roads froze into glare ice.
This happens so rarely that cities and counties don't stock sand and
deicers so travel by road stops until the roads partially melt again:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Oltorff+at+Forest+2021.jpg.html

On a happier note, children remain children and when finished with lunch
and bored with their parents most children will find activities to amuse
themselves:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/three+siblings+at+family+lunch.jpg.html

Another couple with phone image, this one attracted me because they were
obviously attracted to each other but with different sound tracks:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/modern+romance.jpg.html

Anyone living where seagulls or grackles roam will recognize this scene:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/grackles+got+no+boss.jpg.html

Another sign that life is getting normal; this teenager is finding
something to do outside of the house:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/baskets+in+three+elements.jpg.html

All the best.

--