Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Walk Around the Yard
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 18:44:51 -0600

This was Loblolly Pine, the least valuable of all, and was cut in
several pieces by the power company to free the main power lines that it
took down.? The pieces ended up in three separate yards.? I'm waiting
for the two neighbors to get theirs cleaned up so I can remove the two
pieces in my yard and replace two sections of fence top rails. It may be