Subject: [Leica] Who has ever destroyed a tripod, had to repair it, and would like never to do it again?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 13:15:47 -0600

The tripod seems fairly priced so if anyone needs a durable travel tripod
it looks good for all involved.  As far as the warranty goes,  my gitzo's
have been everywhere and not treated with kindness.   The only repair has
been one of the pull tabs on the leg spread mechanism if one leg.   The leg
locks just need to be cleaned out every now and then.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021, 12:38 PM Frank Filippone via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>