Subject: [Leica] Your Website Host
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 06:24:21 +0100

Hi Jeffrey,

I still use Freeway on my Mac (version 6, I think, on High Sierra). My
frozenlight site is built with that. It is clunky but I don?t feel like
converting that site to something else, there is just too much stuff there.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"