Subject: [Leica] Your Website Host
From: keith at wesselphoto.com (Keith Wessel)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 19:14:33 -0600

I have been using 1and1.com (now inons.com) for 16+ years since they offered
free space for three years.  I am very happy with their support etc.  I have
also used GoDaddy, because Microsoft gave me two choices for a certificate
when I starting using Windows/Exchange server, and because I am doing a WEB
page for a non-profit. I am not impressed with GoDaddy.

My experience is with HTML but it appears to be old school now.  There are
tons of videos how to use WordPress.  Some people think you need cPanel.
1and1.com does not have cPanel but it is easy to use WordPress with them.
You can create new domains, sub domains quickly with them and there is no
additional cost to do so, unlike many providers.

I have also been using namecheap.com.  Happy with them too.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10