Subject: [Leica] Your Website Host
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 20:03:33 +0100

What kind of hosting are you looking for? Do you ?roll your own? or do you
prefer something where you just upload photos but never see a line of code?
If the latter, then I recommend smugmug.com. I have used it for many years
for my greatpix.eu site, and the outages have been very few and far between.
Customer support is very good as well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"